Go To Adsense Home | Add to Favorites
9 Reasons To Do Joint Venture Deals On Ebay
eBay is THE most popular home business in the USA, but it's not without its problems. Many have tried to succeed but have failed due to confusion over what products to sell, giant numbers of competitors, copy and picture theft from other sellers and eBay and Paypal that eat into profits.
One way to avoid this swamp, though, is to do a Joint Venture with established eBay sellers. This allows a JV partner to build her own mailing list and sell products off eBay.
There are multiple advantages to this way of doing business on eBay:
1. The biggest uncertainty for would-be eBay sellers is what products to sell. Sometimes vendors risk large sums of money on untried products, only to lose their investment, become sour and give up. With a Joint Venture there is no risk except for a few hours of time.
2. Since there are no auctions listed on eBay, no one can steal copy or pictures from JV sellers - because there is nothing to copy. In effect, we become invisible - no one even knows we exist and this hidden aspect has many advantages.
3. eBay JVs are usually done with a digital product that can be instantly downloaded. This is great for any entrepreneur because inexpensive autoresponders mean that her entire business is handled via autopilot. Contrast this with the usual way of doing business on eBay which involves mailing dozens, hundreds or even thousands of boxes.
4. eBay and Paypal have lots of rules. It's easy to break some unwittingly, and even the most honest seller does so from time to time. A JV merchant isn't answerable to eBay, however, but only to her customers.
5. A JV seller never directly lists on eBay, thus avoiding eBay and Paypal fees.
6. Successful Powersellers have large numbers of customers and there are lots of administrative details involved. Implementing a sales system can cost time and money because without attention to detail packages won't be mailed in a timely fashion, payments won't be accurate, items will be sent to the wrong buyers, and so on. A JV partner eliminates all of that because all transactions can be funneled through a hands-off system.
7. eBay selling lives or dies through the 'feedback' system. Negative feedback can kill sales instantly and lack of feedback causes buyers to hesitite and choose other sellers. Feedback is totally irrelevant to a Joint Venture seller because she is using the reputation of carefully chosen other sellers. She knows in advance that their feedback is high quality or she doesn't do deals with them.
8. Inexperienced sellers sometimes drag wiser merchants into price wars. In a panic over sales, they foolishly slash prices, beginning a chain reaction that results in bare bones bids that allow no one to make any money. A Joint Venture seller floats serenely above such hiccups in the marketplace.
9. Best of all, a JV seller doesn't settle for a one time sale. She concentrates her efforts on a mailing list of happy customers that she can sell to again and again and again. In this way, not only is she ensuring repeate profits, but she gets paid for creating this list, rather than having to pay someone else for names.
With its 147,000,000 registered users, eBay is the best source of targeted, Net-savvy buyers on the web. By putting together Joint Venture deals with established sellers, anyone can add large numbers of qualified buyers to their database efficiently and inexpensively.
About the author:
Receive the first five chapters of 'How To Do A Joint Venture on eBay' at no cost.
Source: Article Directory
Affiliate Marketing – And The Learning Curve
When you put up your first website – you have to admit that you are pretty green to the ways of the Internet World. You think that once your website is up, and you have put your links in place, you will be in the money. I, and I am sure many, would love that to be true. Just think how man...
How To Convert Ebay Surfers Into Bidders!
Do you know the phrase "A Call To Action"? Well, using "A Call To Action" on your eBay Auction could help increase your sales almost immediately. As outlined in my book "eBay Marketing Wholesale SourcePak" having the right product, at the right price is crucial. But, what else can you do to entice those eBay surfers to become a bidder? Here is one key factor anyone can implement on their auctions to help increase their sales - it's called " A Call To Action!"Some of you may be asking "What is "A Call To Action?" Well it's a simple phrase that...
Kids And Online Marketers
Kids and Online MarketingI’m sure many online marketers have kids and they often come over to the desk when you are busy working online to ask questions like “what are you doing dad/mom” etc.How many of us actually tell them what we are doing or better yet show them?I have been guilty of being “to busy” to answer questions or saying not right now daddy’s busy.All this changed the first time I actually took the time to explain to my daughter just exactly what I was doing. My daughter has some “challenges” that I won’t go into here but the result of me explaining a little bit of what I do and why to her has been no less than inspiring to me....
|Adsense - Can You Really Make Money Selling New Release Cd's & Dvd's On Ebay?|
Being an active eBayer, I am often being asked about products to sell. A common question is "Where can I purchase products such as new release CD's DVD's and Video Games for Playstation and X box at a 75% to 100% discount. Well folks, this sort of discount on this type of merchandise is not available from Wholesalers or Dropshippers. The reason being, the competitive nature of the electronics industry, and simple supply and demand.Still with the tremendous popularity of these products and their ease to package and ship, people want to sell them. So where can you find these products at a great price? Liquidators! Ye...
|Adsense - Ebay Auction Seller's Guide To Finding Hot Money Making Products|
You might be one of the thousands of individuals who open a trading account with eBay and dream about making auction selling a full-time home-based business.However, before that dream can become a reality, you need to do many important things ...
|Adsense - Creating A Blog To Promote An Existing Business|
Copyright 2005 Mal KeenanIf you belong to any of the following groups, then this article is for you.* You alr...
|Adsense - Is Your Market Already Saturated?|
Copyright 2005 Willie CrawfordI recently offered my ezine subscribers a free gift easily worth over four hundred dollars. It was the free master resale rights to 106 niche products (mostly PDF ebooks). Some of these are products I'm actually selling from some of my websites (or offering as bonuses with other products).Several subscribers emailed to say that they'd seen some of these products for sale on Ebay or other places. They questioned the value of the free gift I offered, and wondered if the market for these products is already saturated.At Gary Halbert's recen...
|Adsense - 12 Items You Can't Sell On Ebay|
Millions of would-be entrepreneurs want to sell things on ebay. eBay is the #1 home-business opportunity in the world right now, so it's natural that many are eager to find high...
|Adsense - Increase Your Response On Ebay, Starting Right Now!|
Your auction is up and running. You’ve got bidders seeing your auction and looking things over. Now you just need to push them over the edge. This article will cover various ways to increase your bids from prospective buyers.First off, make sure that your display picture is of the highest quality. You might have the best written description in the world, but if your picture doesn’t mirror your description that will turn bidders off. Use a digital camera if possible. Create a clean, unobtrusive picture. Take care in the background and lighting of the picture and you should be all set.
|Adsense - When Adsense Goes Awol|
No matter how hard you work to optimize your page, there are going to be times when Google just can’t figure out which AdSense ad to deliver, so it defaults to delivering a PSA (Public Service Ad) instead. Now I don’t have any problem with charities, but I give to the ones that...
|Adsense - Affiliate Marketing Vs. Google Adsense: Let The Battle Begin…|
Lately there has been a lot of discussion on how to make tons of money with Google Adsense. In fact, many people are making the claim that Adsense sites can earn a higher revenue then an affiliate-marketing site.So that brings us to an important question: Which is a better online business - Affiliate-Marketing sites or Google Adsense sites? Let's explore each one and then find out which online business is better option:Google AdsenseHow do you like the idea of earning m*ney without dealing with customers or answering emails. This is possible when you run a Go...
|Adsense - How To Help Google Make Up Its Mind|
As an AdSense sponsoring web site, your goal is to have contextually relevant ads displayed whenever a visitor comes to your site. That’s the goal, and it sounds simple enough, ...
|Adsense - Six Steps Towards Successful Buying At Ebay Auctions|
Buying on eBay can be very rewarding, either in terms of being able to pick up items cheaply or for hunting for hard to find items. Although generally the experience is good, there are instanc...