Free One Way Links
Total Characters : 3458 - Format : HTML
Website designing is one thing, publicizing it is other. There are so many
WebPages with good quality content, which are never read by the appropriate
people because of low rankings and unattractive features.
One of the most important factors in getting your web site highly ranked in
the search engine indexes is building links. Links is one of the most important
ways that Google and the other search engines determine the importance and
ranking of your site.
Link building is the backbone of the internet. Everybody wants to have as
many free one way links as possible. There are many reasons why a website will
survive and flourish, and also a lot of reason why your website might die a
premature death and have no visitors.
Links are just hypertext of a web site's address that is posted on other
sites. The way Google determines how important your site is and how it will rank
in the search engine rankings is to see how many other people link to your web
site and the importance of these web sites that link to you.
There are a few key tips so that your site comes in more views and attracts
1) Keep homepage easy and simple
Home page should be looking like the center of the site from where, a visitor
can go anywhere in easy steps of clicks.
There should be links on your home page so that every visitor finds it very
easy to reach directly any section he wants. Never put other sites link with
those otherwise your visitor can be diverted from you site.
3) Search Engine Optimization
Even A perfect Website cannot get enough visitors, until it is not related to
the big Internet linkage system. Most of the visitors come to your site by the
search engines or the ads you provide on others sites.
Different ways to get free one way link are:
1) WEB DIRECTORIES: You can submit your link to directories and get good
one-way links but don't forget to put your keywords in the title. For example
2) ARTICLE DIRECTORIES: By submitting articles across the internet with
relevant links you can gain some very effective links to your site. For example
www.goarticles.com and many others
3) CREATE A BLOG: You could post anything - your thoughts, articles, or
affiliate program reviews, for example, but make sure you include a link to your
site in the links section, and at the end of each post if appropriate. for
4) LEAVE COMMENTS ON BLOGS: Leave legitimate comments, and make it look like
you actually have something to contribute.
5) POST ON FORUMS: You won't get a great deal of benefit in terms of page
rank, as most forums do not have a high page rank for their threads, but you
will build up a good number of links.
6) WRITE TESTIMONIALS: By writing and submitting testimonials to websites
that you have previously purchased products or services from, you can get
high-quality links to your site, often from the home pages of the sites in
Benefits of free one way links:
- Cause your website to be indexed and crawled by search engines
- Increase your visitors from strategic placement of your website link
- Increase your overall search engine position for keywords or phrases
- Increase brand awareness for your name or business name
By free one way links