Seven Golden Tips For Your Website
Total Characters : 2267 - Format : HTML
- Planning. When you decide to have a web site, you must
have focused exactly what you wish to accomplish with it. Having a detailed
plan about what you want to do, before starting, will help you to achieve
- Contents. Usually you read (or hear) that “content is
king”. There is nothing more real than this. If you want to achieve your
goal, whatever it is, write original content and you will be rewarded.
- Web Design. The right design influence the user’s
behaviour. The design must be right for your website and must be studied.
When a user first enter into your web-site there is a moment, just one,
called “hang or click”, when the user decide to hang around or click
away. We have just that moment to keep the user. Use it at best!
- Involve your users. Involve your users, keep their
attection live, invite him to write his comments, his thought. They are
absolutely important. That’s the web 2.0 .
- User’s behaviour. Your site start to be visited, users
hang around it, visit it, read your contents. It is fundamental that you can
track exactly what they do into your web site, which is the enter page and
which will be the exit one. Studying user’s behaviour will help you to
give your customers exactly what they want.
- A bit of promotion. You have several ways to promote your
web site: search engines, email marketing, blogs, forums. Study the best way
to do it and remember do not spam!
- Maintenance. A web site require constant updating,
freshening, graphical restyling. Look after your web site like a child.